White Sands

Twelfth Judicial District Court


Explore Section


If you need interpreter services, you must fill out a Request for Interpreter form and submit it to the Clerk’s office.

Please submit your request at least 72 hours prior to the hearing to provide time to schedule the interpreter. To cancel a request for an interpreter, a Cancellation of Interpreter form must be submitted to the Clerk’s office. If the form is not received at the Clerk’s office 24 hours prior to the scheduled hearing, you will be required to pay for interpreter services.

To obtain a Request for Interpreter or Notice of Cancellation of Interpreter form, please click here.