Most Popular Pages
All court participants are expected to adhere to Courtroom Attendance, Tardiness, Dress Code and Decorum Order.
Masks are no longer required to enter the courthouse. However, masks must be worn while appearing in a courtroom or the jury assembly areas.
Click Here to Pay a Magistrate Court Fines or Fees: https://publicaccess.nmcourts.gov
Except for jury trials, all hearings will be held remotely unless otherwise ordered by the Court. The Court is using Google Meet to conduct video and telephonic hearings. Hearing notices will have the URL video link and a call-in number. If you do not have the ability to attend by video or by phone, the courts have remote access services available at each of its locations. Please contact the court before your hearing if you need remote access service.
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, self-represented litigants may email or fax filings to the district and magistrate courts. Filing by email or fax will also be permitted by attorneys in those case types that are not eligible for electronic filing during this time. Email and fax numbers are as follows:
- Otero County email: email@example.com
- Otero County fax: (575) 812-5090
- Lincoln County email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln County fax: (575) 648-2581
- Otero County email: email@example.com
- Otero County fax: (575) 439-1365
- Lincoln County – Carrizozo email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln County – Carrizozo fax: (575) 648-2695
- Lincoln County – Ruidoso email: email@example.com
- Lincoln County – Ruidoso fax: (575) 378-8508